Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Designer to Watch: Delpozo

As a designer I really do have a LOVE AFFAIR with color and all things color blocking. Needless to say when I saw this dress worn by this lovely actress at this year's Golden Globes  (don't even know her name unfortunately) I knew I just had to research the designer and go peep his/her/their designs. The design is by Delpozo and this dress is part of the Spring 2016 line. Check out the video below. I find it fascinating to watch other designers ideas and design asthetics! Even if I don't like the work I definitely respect the thought and work that goes into it. Glad the Golden Globes dress led me to learn about a designer I hadn't heard about before. Have you ran across any designers you just discovered that are worth sharing????


1 comment:

  1. That was a fun fashion show with lots of sparkles, nice colours (mostly) and some very interesting designs. I really detest the fashion industry standard of blank, miserable looking models. Takes all the sparkle out for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails