Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy New Year.......Again (In Pictures)!

I meant to do this before the month got away from me! I know, too late, right---it's almost gone??? LOL!!!! Anyhow.....


 Well on behalf of my Family and I we just wanted to wish you, my Sewing Friend an AMAZING 2015!!!

May it be Filled with loving moments .....


Or those Cool or  "Wanna Be" Cool moments---LOL.....



...Full of Fun and Silly Moments....





Or Moments of Closeness with Those you Love!!!....





...Just Hanging Out....

...Or Hanging Solo....



No matter what moments you may have, may you always feel the Love and Peace of God, the Warmth and Appreciation of those closest to you, a Sense of Purpose and Fulfillment Within, Joy in Helping Others, and the Excitement that comes with doing what means most to you (SEWING INCLUDED ((wink)). 
May 2015 be an  Amazing Year for You!!!
Much Love, The Baylor's XOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. Great photos of the family Victoria! I absolutely love your hair too, it's beautiful on you! I hope 2015 is filled with lots of great sewing for you too! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are great! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Best wishes for 2015 to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family and thanks so much for sharing yourself and them with us. Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post. Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Happy New Year to you too 😄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. I <3 that pic of your little girl hanging upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Great photos and thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you and your beautiful family all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww!!! cute family! Happy 2015 to you too. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice looking family. Thats my word for the year AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year. What a beautiful family you all are.
    The New Year always means your Fearless February Challenge is coming up - I am so looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Your article have very good information.
    I am very impressed to your writing style.

    Happy New Year Pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails